- Help out a friend in Tennessee? Sure, no sweat.
- Work off-hour from an improvised home and mobile office at the same time? Yeah, okay.
- Do lots of stuff in town and push most work into the evening? Doable, but starting to sound inadvisable.
- Keep blogging as usual, several hours a day? This is a bad idea.
- Fill evenings with restaurants and cooking? Okay, now I’m just being dumb.
- Sacrifice almost two days to travel and then play a loser’s game of mad catch-up on a Friday? Sounds great, and for good measure add a dose of “my mother thought I was dead because I wasn’t answering my phone” and now we’re talkin’!
- Plan to spend the weekend sick or maybe just exhausted? Yeah. Plan for that.
13 September 2007
Bonus bad habit: overcommit
Posted by EGV at 23:59